The Delhi government has extended the summer vacation in Delhi schools till July 08, 2019 for students up to 8th class. The Delhi Deputy Chief Minister and Education Minister Manish Sisodia declared the extension of summer vacation on Sunday, June 30, 2019, one day prior to the opening date of schools. The summer vacations had started on May 12 and were scheduled to end on July 1
According to Minister Manish Sisodia, In a view to hot weather conditions in Delhi, the summer vacations of students up to class 8 are being increased for one week. The schools for 8th class will be opened from July 08, 2019. While The school for the remaining classes will open according to its predetermined schedule.
According to the reports, the decision to extend the summer vacation has been taken in view of the prevailing hot weather conditions in the national capital. The temperature in the national capital is above the normal this year. These days the temperature is above 43 degree Celsius in Delhi, which is 8 degrees above the normal. 'The humidity level oscillated between 28 and 55 per cent', the Meteorological department said.
There was no relief from the heat for residents of Delhi. Although it is expected that the temperature will fall in the next few days and the weather will also give some relief.
- Location: India
- HAL Recruitment 2019: Apply For Lab Technician Posts
- Haryana Transport Recruitment 2019: Apply For Apprentices Posts
- WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade-II Recruitment 2019 Application Process for 8159 Vacant Post Concludes Today, Apply Now
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 79 Rifleman & Havildar Vacancy
- HAL Recruitment 2019: Apply For Diploma Apprentices Posts