Just a few days left in the CTET 2019 Examination. The Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) will be held on July 07, 2019 at various centres across the country. To be appointed as a primary or elementary level teacher in Central School, Navodaya Vidyalaya, Sarvodaya School and all other government schools, it is necessary for aspirants to qualify this examination. The admit card for CTET 2019 has been released on the official website.
Here we are going to tell you some important facts related to the CTET examination. These points are very important and will provide you the guidance to crack the examination.
How to Prepare for CTET in One Week
Firstly, review the exam papers for the last few years. This will help you to understand the pattern of examination and you will be able to perform well in less time with better preparation. Practice through mock test and prepare short notes on important topics. Short Notes play an important role when it comes to read and memorize any specific information. Moreover, you can always carry them with you and start reading when you want to make preparations
Also Read: 15 DAYS TO CTET JULY 2019 EXAM, COVER THESE IMPORTANT TOPICS TO SCORE BETTER
Minimum Marks to Clear the Examination
For passing the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), it is mandatory for the candidates to secure at least 60% marks in this examination. If you score less than this, you will not be able to qualify the cut-off marks. Since the cut-off marks have been increased in the last few years. It has been expected that the cut-off marks for the CTET will be high this year. After the announcement of CTET 2019 results, the cut-off marks will be released by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
How long is the validity of CTET certificate
Candidates who qualify CTET will be awarded a CTET qualifying certificate along with their mark sheets. As per the official notification recently issued, the CTAT 2019 certificate will remain valid for the next seven years.
No. of Attempts in CTET
Like other competitive examinations, there is no fixed limit of attempts in the CTET. The candidates who have cleared the examination ones can reappear for the exam to increase their marks.
Carry these things on the exam day
- Carry the CTET's Original Admit Card, two ballpoint pen (black/blue) and your own valid photo ID at the examination centre. The candidates will not be given permission to enter the examination hall without admit card and ID.
- The examination will be held in two shifts. The first shift will be from 9.30 am to 12 noon and the second shift from 2 pm to 4:30 pm in the afternoon. The candidates have to report at the examination Center 90 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- It is strictly prohibited to carry any kind of gadgets like mobile, earphone, camera, Bluetooth, calculator and other electronic gadgets at the examination center. Ther candidates are also not allowed to carry calculators, papers and scale.
There will be two papers in the examination. 150 questions will be asked in every paper. Answering all questions will be mandatory. Every correct answer will be awarded 01 mark. All questions will be based on Multiple Choice Patterns. The exam will be conducted on offline mode. The candidates have to fill the correct circle on the OMR sheet while answering any question.
- Location: India
- HAL Recruitment 2019: Apply For Lab Technician Posts
- Haryana Transport Recruitment 2019: Apply For Apprentices Posts
- WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade-II Recruitment 2019 Application Process for 8159 Vacant Post Concludes Today, Apply Now
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 79 Rifleman & Havildar Vacancy
- HAL Recruitment 2019: Apply For Diploma Apprentices Posts