The Haryana Board HBSE 12th Result 2019 has been declared today, May 15, 2019, by the Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH). Students, who had appeared for HBSE 12th exam 2019, are advised to download their scores by visiting the official website, bseh.org.in.
Shiv Kumar & Shivani from Arts stream together has secured the first position in the Class 12 examination by scoring 494 marks. This year the pass percentage is 74.40%. 1.91 lakh students have successfully cleared the HBSE 12th exam 2019.
This year again, with 80.88% pass percentage Rewari district is on top, followed by Fatehabad district with 79.92% pass percentage and with 79.47% pass percentage Jind district was third. Kaithal district (78.62%) has been replaced by Fatehabad district (79.92%) this year.
Last year, with 72.43% pass percentage Rewari district was on top, followed by Kaithal district with 70.40% pass percentage and with 69.05% pass percentage Jind district was third.
Steps to download HBSE 12th Result 2019:
Step 1: Visit the official website, bseh.org.in
Step 2: Click on the link reads, HBSE Result 2019
Step 3: Enter the required details like roll number and submit
Step 4: Download your HBSE 12th Result 2019.
The Haryana Board official websites might crash due to a large number of students checking their scores. Students can alternatively check their HBSE Result 2019, Haryana 12th Result via SMS
To check BSEH Class 12th 2019 result:
SMS - HB12ROLLNUMBER - Send it to 56263
DIRECT LINK to Check HBSE 12th Result 2019
- Location: India
- CGBSE Class 10th and 12th 2019 Supplementary Examinations Schedule Released, Check Now
- Maharashtra SSC result 2019 Announced, 77% Students Pass
- NIOS 10th and 12th Result 2019 of April-May Exam Declared
- Tripura Board Declared TBSE Class 12th Result 2019 for Arts and Commerce Today,Check Here
- TBSE to Announce Tripura Class 12th Result of Arts and Commerce Tomorrow, Check Timings Here