Kanpur IIT has fixed the fee structure for the session 2019-20. The fee has been raised in all fields except the tuition fees of BTech (Bachelor of Technology), BS (Bachelor of Science), MBA, M.Tech, PhD. Students will have to pay Rs. 2283 extra as compared to last year. Also, the students whose family income is up to one lakh rupees, their full fees will be waived.
Apart from this, the students whose family income is up to Rs 5 lakh annually, will also be exempted from tuition fees. Such students will have to pay Rs. 33,333 as a tuition fee instead of one lakh rupees. The tuition fees for SC / ST, PWD students have also been waived. The concession has also been given in hostel fees for such students. The tuition fees of one semester of IIT is one lakh rupees.
Students have to pay Rs 1275 as Hostel fees. Every year students used to pay a total sum of Rs. 1,02,192 one semester fees, which has now become Rs. 1,03,550. The mess charge has been increased from Rs. 11,200 to Rs. 12,125.
New Fees Structure:
|Medical Health Insurance||1,500|
These courses have fixed fees:
|PhD (Non Sponsored)||6,050|
|PhD (Non Sponsored)||28,550|
(Note: The hostel, mess charge will be additional.)
Students have to pay fee for these items also:
Admission fees, grade cards, provisional certificates, medical examinations, student welfare fund, modernization, hostel admission, alumni subscription, publication, career development programme.
- Location: India
- HAL Recruitment 2019: Apply For Lab Technician Posts
- Haryana Transport Recruitment 2019: Apply For Apprentices Posts
- WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade-II Recruitment 2019 Application Process for 8159 Vacant Post Concludes Today, Apply Now
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 79 Rifleman & Havildar Vacancy
- HAL Recruitment 2019: Apply For Diploma Apprentices Posts