The Combined Graduate Trained Teachers Competitive Examination (CGTTCE) 2016 Final Result for six districts has been declared by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC). The JSSC CGTTCE 2016 result is available on the official website of the commission, jssc.nic.in.
The candidates who had appeared for the exam from these districts should visit the official webiste now to check the result. The district for which the results were declared includes Ranchi, Koderma, Ramgarh, Hazaribagh, Chatra, and Giridih. The JSSC had already declared the result of few districts. Now around 20 districts' JSSC CGTTCE 2016 result is available on the website.
CLICK HERE to Visit the Official Website
Aspirants should follow the following steps to download the JSSC CGTTCE 2016 Result online.
Steps to Download the JSSC CGTTCE 2016 Result:
- Visit the official website, jssc.nic.in
- Check the what's new section
- Click on the district result you are looking for
- The result will appear in the pdf form on the screen
- Download the pdf and take a printout for future reference
DIRECT LINK to Check JSSC CGTTCE 2016 District Wise Result
Aspirants from other districts can check their result by visiting the Result section available on the homepage of the official website. The examination was held under the Advertisement no. 21/ 2016 for the JSSC CGTTCE 2016 recruitment. Now the result is available for the same on the website.
- Location: Jharkhand
- Indian Army Women Soldier GD Admit Card: Know How to Download
- NVS Assistant, Computer Operator Result 2019 Released, Check Here
- CBSE CTET 2019: Check Date and Steps to Download the Result
- Bihar Co-Operative Bank Assistant and Assistant Manager Interview Schedule 2019 Released
- Jharkhand SSC Excise Constable 2019: Revised List of Rejected Application Released, Check Details Here