The Combined Graduate Trained Teachers Competitive Examination (CGTTCE) 2016 Final Result for six districts has been declared by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC). The JSSC CGTTCE 2016 result is available on the official website of the commission, jssc.nic.in.
The candidates who had appeared for the exam from these districts should visit the official webiste now to check the result. The district for which the results were declared includes Ranchi, Koderma, Ramgarh, Hazaribagh, Chatra, and Giridih. The JSSC had already declared the result of few districts. Now around 20 districts' JSSC CGTTCE 2016 result is available on the website.
CLICK HERE to Visit the Official Website
Aspirants should follow the following steps to download the JSSC CGTTCE 2016 Result online.
Steps to Download the JSSC CGTTCE 2016 Result:
- Visit the official website, jssc.nic.in
- Check the what's new section
- Click on the district result you are looking for
- The result will appear in the pdf form on the screen
- Download the pdf and take a printout for future reference
DIRECT LINK to Check JSSC CGTTCE 2016 District Wise Result
Aspirants from other districts can check their result by visiting the Result section available on the homepage of the official website. The examination was held under the Advertisement no. 21/ 2016 for the JSSC CGTTCE 2016 recruitment. Now the result is available for the same on the website.
- Location: Jharkhand
- UPPSC Combined State Upper Subordinate PCS Mains Exam Form Last Date Extended, Check Details Here
- RRB JE CBT 1 EXAM 2019: Check this Latest Exam Pattern Based RRB Junior Engineer 2019 Practice Set for Preparation
- RRB JE CBT 1 Exam Date, City & Mock Test Link Activated, Check Details Here
- RSMSSB LDC Re-Revised Result 2019 Declared, Download Here now
- RRB ALP Aptitude Test Exam Date for Odisha Region Announced, Check Here