The notification for the academic session 2019-2010 of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has been released. The admission schedule is available on the official website of KVS—kvsangathan.nic.in. Students should visit the official website to check all the important details regarding the admission.
The admission schedule for the session 2019-20:
- Advertisement for admission: Last week of February.
- Online registration for Class I: 01 March 2019, from 8 am.
- Last Date of online registration for Class I: 19 March 2019, till 4 pm.
- Declaration of the provisionally selected list for class I and admissions for Class 1: 1st list- March 26/ 2nd list- 09 April 2019 (if seats remain vacant)/ 3rd list 23 April 2019 (if seats remain vacant).
- Extended date for second notification for admissions to be made under RTE provisions (class I), if sufficient applications not received under RTE provisions: Notification – March 30/ Registration 30, 2019 to April 6, 2019,/ Admissions: 08 April 2019, to 15 April 2019.
- Registration for class II onwards (except class XI)- subject to availability of vacancies in a particular class: 02 April 2019, from 8 am to 09 April 2019, till 4 pm. Note: During School hrs.
- Declaration of the list of class II onwards: 12 April 2019
- Admission for class II onwards: 12 April to 20 April 2019
- Last Date for admission except for Class XI: 30 April 2019
- For KV students: Registration for admission in class XI: Within 10 days after the declaration of Board results.
- KV students: Display of admission list & admissions for Class XI: Within 20 days after the declaration of Board results.
- Non-KV students: Registration, display of admission list & admissions in Class XI.
- The late date of admission for class XI: 01 July 2019
Note: List of children registered, list of eligible children, category wise list of provisionally selected children, waiting list and subsequent lists to be compulsorily displayed on the website of Kendriya Vidyalayas concerned, in addition, to display on School’s Notice Board. If any of the dates happen to be a public holiday the next working day shall be treated as the opening/closing date.
- Location: India
- IIT Kharagpur Released JAM 2019 Response Sheet , Click Here to Download Now
- FCI Recruitment 2019: Applications will begin on February 23, 2019 , Know How to Apply
- Current Affairs 20 February 2019
- FCI Recruitment 2019: Apply for 4103 Assistant, Junior Engineer, Typist & Stenographer Posts
- IOCL Recruitment 2019: Apply For 391 Accountant/ Technician/ Trade Apprentice Posts