The result for JEE Advanced 2019 examination has been declared by the Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.
This year, a total of 1.73 lakh students appeared for the JEE Advanced 2019 examination.
The result is now available on the official website.
The candidates who appeared for the examination, can visit the official website and check the result.
JEE Advanced 2019 Result: Latest Updates
10:20 AM - Kartikey Gupta tops the exam
10:10 AM- JEE Advanced 2019 Result Declared
9:40 AM - Result awaited by more than 1 lakh students
9:00 AM - Result to be announced today at 10 AM
8:45 AM - JEE Advanced result to be declared today i.e. June 14, 2019
How to check JEE Advanced Result 2019:
Step 1: Go to the official website, jeeadv.ac.in
Step 2: Click on the link which says 'JEE Advanced Result 2019'
Step 3: Enter your registration number, date of birth, mobile number and email id
Step 4: On submitting the same, JEE Advanced 2019 results will be displayed on the screen
Step 5: Download the same and take the print out of the same for future use
CLICK HERE To Check Your Result
- Location: India
- HAL Recruitment 2019: Apply For Lab Technician Posts
- Haryana Transport Recruitment 2019: Apply For Apprentices Posts
- WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade-II Recruitment 2019 Application Process for 8159 Vacant Post Concludes Today, Apply Now
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 79 Rifleman & Havildar Vacancy
- HAL Recruitment 2019: Apply For Diploma Apprentices Posts