The students of Class 10 are set to appear for their Secondary School Certificate Examination, tomorrow, across the state of Maharashtra. The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) has reported over 17.51 lakh students will be appearing for their Class 10 Board Examinations across 4657 examination venues in the state. The Board Examination for vocational subjects will also be held, and has 19,184 registered students for the same, for the first time.
This year the board has taken extra cautionary steps amid the HSC paper leak news on the social website. For this year, the candidates were strictly told to be present at the time of the examination, delays of even a minute would not be tolerated by the Board. Last year, the Board gave the students a grace period of 30 minutes to enter the examination hall even after the commencing of the examination. Similarly, all students were advised to sit during the entire time of the examination and they were not allowed to leave the examination hall, even if they completed the exam in one hour.
Candidates who have appeared for the MSBSHSE Class 10 Board Examinations can expect their results to be declared by June. Last year, in 2017 the results of the Class 10 MSBSHSE Board Exams were released during the first week of June. Last year, a total of 16,44016 students appeared for the Class 10 Board Examinations, out of which 14,58,855 students appeared for the examination with a pass percentage of 88.74.
- Location: India
- CGBSE Class 10th and 12th 2019 Supplementary Examinations Schedule Released, Check Now
- Maharashtra SSC result 2019 Announced, 77% Students Pass
- NIOS 10th and 12th Result 2019 of April-May Exam Declared
- Tripura Board Declared TBSE Class 12th Result 2019 for Arts and Commerce Today,Check Here
- TBSE to Announce Tripura Class 12th Result of Arts and Commerce Tomorrow, Check Timings Here