The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is all set release the results for the NCERT RIE CEE 2019 today, July 11, 2019. The Common Entrance Examination (CEE-2019) result will be available online on the official website of the NCERT. The candidates who have appeared for the RIE CEE 2019 examination can download their result by visiting the official website, ncert.nic.in.
The RIE CEE 2019 was held for admission in the B.Sc.B.Ed./ B.A. B.Ed./ M.Sc. Ed (Integrated) courses. The shortlisted candidates will be eligible to apply for the admission process for B.Sc. B.Ed. (4- year), B.A.B.Ed. (4-year) and M.Sc.Ed. (6-year) on the basis of their merit in the RIE CEE 2019 examination. The CEE-2019 Result for B.Ed., B.Ed.M.Ed. Integrated (3-year) and M.Ed will be announced on July 20, 2019.
The NCERT RIE CEE 2019 examination was held on June 09, 2019. The result for the same will be declared by the council. The candidates can download their result by visiting the official website as well as the direct link mentioned below. The candidates can also download the result by following the steps mentioned below.
CLICK HERE to Visit the Official Website
Simple steps to Download NCERT RIE CEE 2019 Result:
- Visit the official website, cee.ncert.gov.in
- Enter the essential credentials to log in
- Click on the link reads, NCERT RIE CEE 2019 Result (link not activated yet)
- The result will appear on the screen
- Download the result and take a print out for future use
Note: RIE CEE 2019 Results will only be available in the online mode, no hard copy of the result will be sent to any candidate in the offline mode.
DIRECT LINK to Download RIE CEE 2019 Results
About RIE CEE 2019:
The NCERT RIE CEE 2019 examination was held on June 09, 2019 in 35 different cities across the country. A total of 80 questions were asked carrying 2 marks each and the 20 questions were based on language proficiency. Around 30 questions were asked about teaching aptitude/ attitude and the rest of the 30 questions were based on reasoning ability.
- Location: India
- HAL Recruitment 2019: Apply For Lab Technician Posts
- Haryana Transport Recruitment 2019: Apply For Apprentices Posts
- WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade-II Recruitment 2019 Application Process for 8159 Vacant Post Concludes Today, Apply Now
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 79 Rifleman & Havildar Vacancy
- HAL Recruitment 2019: Apply For Diploma Apprentices Posts