The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has changed the NEET second round counselling schedule for NEET based undergraduate (UG) medical and dental admissions in the country. The committee has issued a notice stating the change in the schedule of the NEET second round counselling schedule. The candidates are advised to visit the official website now and go through the detailed notification.
As per the new counselling schedule, the Registration for Round 2 of UG Counseling 2019 has started. While The choice filling will start on 12th July 2019. The result for the same will be announced on July 18. The candidates who have been shortlisted for the second round counselling should report to the allotted colleges between July 18 and July 25. The Mop-up round for Central Universities, Deemed Universities and ESIC will be held from 13 to 26 August 2019. The seat allotment result of Mop-up round will be released on August 18.
CLICK HERE to Visit the Official Website
The seat allotment process in round 2 NEET counselling will be held from 15 to 17 July 2019. The NEET counselling process for the registration and allotment will be held on the official website of the committee;
- medicalcounseling.nic.in, or
NEET Counselling 2019 Schedule: How to download online?
Simple Steps to download NEET Counselling 2019 Schedule is mentioned below.
- Visit the official website mcc.nic.in
- Go to the NEET Counselling 2019 Schedule option
- Read the instructions
- Download NEET Counselling 2019 Schedule
CLICK HERE to Check NEET second round counselling schedule
NEET UG Result 2019 Topper
In all medical colleges of the country, the results for the admission in MBBS and BDS program had been declared on June 12, 2019. A total of 1519375 students had registered in the examination. Out of this 1410755 students appeared for the exam. 797042 students have qualified for the examination.
92.85% of students have qualified in the proper examination. Rajasthan’s Nalin Khandelwal bagged the first position. Delhi's Bhavik Bansal stood second follow by Akshat Kaushik from Uttar Pradesh.
For more updates visit the official website as well as Safalta education portal.
- Location: India
- HAL Recruitment 2019: Apply For Lab Technician Posts
- Haryana Transport Recruitment 2019: Apply For Apprentices Posts
- WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade-II Recruitment 2019 Application Process for 8159 Vacant Post Concludes Today, Apply Now
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 79 Rifleman & Havildar Vacancy
- HAL Recruitment 2019: Apply For Diploma Apprentices Posts