The Higher Education Department, Government of Odisha is all set to publish the selected candidates list tomorrow, June 12th, 2019 at 4 PM. The candidates who have applied through Common Application Form (CAF) for the UPSC Civil Services coaching at Bhubaneswar, can visit the website to check their names in the merit list. The merit list of selected candidates will be released on the official website, dheodisha.gov.in.
Earlier, the Higher Education Department, Government of Odisha issued a scheme for the UPSC Civil Services coaching at Bhubaneswar through M/s Dhyeya Educational Services Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi. The initiative has been taken to provide coaching and guidance to students aspiring to appear for All India Civil Services examinations.
The online application process began on May 27, 2019, and concluded on June 10, 2019. The application process was held on a total number of 100 seats. for 1 year coaching for Prelims and Mains examination. The commission will release the list of selected candidates tomorrow. The last date for admission of the selected candidates is June 20, 2019.
The UPSC coaching fee for the session 2019-2020 will be Rs. 82,600 out of which;
• If the candidates whose parent's annual income will be more than Rs. 2 Lakhs, the Higher Education Department will pay Rs. 61,950 and the students will have to pay Rs. 20,650.
• If the candidates whose parent's annual income will not be more than Rs. 2 Lakhs, the Higher Education Department will pay the entire fee, Rs. 82,600.
CLICK HERE to Read the Detailed Notification
- Location: India
- HAL Recruitment 2019: Apply For Lab Technician Posts
- Haryana Transport Recruitment 2019: Apply For Apprentices Posts
- WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade-II Recruitment 2019 Application Process for 8159 Vacant Post Concludes Today, Apply Now
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 79 Rifleman & Havildar Vacancy
- HAL Recruitment 2019: Apply For Diploma Apprentices Posts