Prime Minister Narendra Modi interacted with school children during ‘Pariksha Pe Charcha 2.0’ programme 2019 in the national capital on Tuesday. The interactive session with the PM Modi was held at the Talkatora Stadium. Following are the highlights of PM Modi’s speech during the ‘Pariksha Pe Charcha 2.0’.
PM Modi’s speech:
Parents must try to recognise the potential in their children.
As far as expectations are concerned, we also feel like working hard when there are expectations.
Technology can be instrumental in connecting parents and children.
Parents should slowly teach children to use technology in the right manner. Then children will leave PlayStation for a playground.
Technology must be used to increase our capabilities.
George Fernandes passed away today.
He was a dynamic leader. He fought the Emergency tooth and nail. I pay tribute to him.
About ‘Pariksha Pe Charcha 2.0’ programme
During the second edition of ‘Pariksha Par Charcha 2.0’, PM Modi discussed ways to handle the exam stress. Highlighting examination-related stress, a short film by the Education Ministry was also screened during the interactive session. The participants also include college students from 24 states and Union Territories.
- Location: India
- Be an Officer in Indian Navy by Qualifying the Entrance Exam, Check Details Here
- To Make Corrections to the JEE Main Application Form 2019 for January Session
- India Strikes Back: Know About Jaish-e-Mohammed and Masood Azhar
- आंध्र प्रदेश पंचायत सचिव और बागवानी अधिकारी की पंजीकरण अंतिम तिथि बढ़ी, जाने इससे जुड़ी पूरी अपडेट
- 69000 सहायक शिक्षक भर्ती पर हाईकोर्ट ने लगाई रोक, सख्त कार्रवाई के दिए निर्देश