Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) result for Class 12th has been announced. Board chairman Manohar Kant Kalohiya has declared the results. Results can be checked on the official website of the Board www.pseb.ac.in. 86.41% is the total passing marks for class 12th Result.
The board is not responsible for the error in the result. The Punjab Board had conducted Class 12 examination from March 1 to March 29, 2019. In the 12th examination of PSEB this year, about three and a half lakh students appeared.
In the year 2018, Ludhiana's Pooja Joshi topped by getting 98% marks. Vivek Rajput secured second place with 97.55%. Last year, the pass percentage of 12th was 65.97%. In the year 2017, the percentage was 62.36%.
This is how you can check the result:
Step 1: Visit the official website pseb.ac.in
Step 2: Click on the 'Results' tab
Step 3: Fill the required details
Step 4: Download the result and keep its printout for future requirements.
Class 10th result:
In the 10th examination of the Punjab Board, 85.8% of the students have passed. Neha Verma of Ludhiana has topped, they got 99.54% marks. In the sports category, Nandini Mahajan has topped the list with 100% marks.
- Location: Punjab
- CGBSE Class 10th and 12th 2019 Supplementary Examinations Schedule Released, Check Now
- Maharashtra SSC result 2019 Announced, 77% Students Pass
- NIOS 10th and 12th Result 2019 of April-May Exam Declared
- Tripura Board Declared TBSE Class 12th Result 2019 for Arts and Commerce Today,Check Here
- TBSE to Announce Tripura Class 12th Result of Arts and Commerce Tomorrow, Check Timings Here