Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) result for Class 12th has been announced. Board chairman Manohar Kant Kalohiya has declared the results. Results can be checked on the official website of the Board www.pseb.ac.in. 86.41% is the total passing marks for class 12th Result.
The board is not responsible for the error in the result. The Punjab Board had conducted Class 12 examination from March 1 to March 29, 2019. In the 12th examination of PSEB this year, about three and a half lakh students appeared.
In the year 2018, Ludhiana's Pooja Joshi topped by getting 98% marks. Vivek Rajput secured second place with 97.55%. Last year, the pass percentage of 12th was 65.97%. In the year 2017, the percentage was 62.36%.
This is how you can check the result:
Step 1: Visit the official website pseb.ac.in
Step 2: Click on the 'Results' tab
Step 3: Fill the required details
Step 4: Download the result and keep its printout for future requirements.
Class 10th result:
In the 10th examination of the Punjab Board, 85.8% of the students have passed. Neha Verma of Ludhiana has topped, they got 99.54% marks. In the sports category, Nandini Mahajan has topped the list with 100% marks.
- Location: Punjab
- Rajasthan RBSE 12th Arts result 2019 Declared, Download Mark Sheet Here
- Rajasthan RBSE 12th Arts Result 2019 to be Released Shortly, Check Here
- Jharkhand JAC 12th Arts Result 2019 Declared, Pass Percentage Is 79.97%
- Live Updates: GBSHSE Goa Board 10th SSC Result 2019 Declared
- GSEB SSC 10th Result 2019 Announced, 66.97% Students Pass