The Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE) (Rajasthan Board Ajmer result 2019) has declared the results for science and commerce streams today, May 15, 2019. The results have been announced online on the official website of the board.
The result can be seen on the board's official website:
Rajasthan Board 12th examination 2019 was held in the month of March-April. About 2,60,617 students had appeared from science stream and 42,146 students had appeared for the commerce stream in the examination.
Puneet Maheshwari from science stream topped the Rajasthan Board class 12th exam 2019. 92.88% students have passed the exam from science stream. This year, again girls have outperformed boys. The pass percentage of boys is 91.59% while with 95.86% pass percentage, girls have surpassed boys by 5%. Hindi remains the most scoring subject in Rajasthan Board Class 12th Commerce Result 2019. The overall pass percentage of Hindi subject was 98.85%.
This year, the pass percentage of Science stream is 92.88% and the pass percentage for Commerce stream is 91.46%. The RBSE 12th Arts Result 2019 will be released in the last week of May.
Last year, 86.60% of students had passed in the science stream. The pass percentage for boys was 85.08% and for girls, it was 90.33%. In the commerce stream, the pass percentage was 91.09%, out of which 89.23% of boys and 95.42% of girls have successfully qualified the exam.
- Location: India
- CGBSE Class 10th and 12th 2019 Supplementary Examinations Schedule Released, Check Now
- Maharashtra SSC result 2019 Announced, 77% Students Pass
- NIOS 10th and 12th Result 2019 of April-May Exam Declared
- Tripura Board Declared TBSE Class 12th Result 2019 for Arts and Commerce Today,Check Here
- TBSE to Announce Tripura Class 12th Result of Arts and Commerce Tomorrow, Check Timings Here