The RRB Group D Answer Key was expected to be released in the month of January and now the date of the release of Answer key has been confirmed. According to 'Indian Express', the Railway Recruitment Board Official Angraj Mohan has confirmed that the answer key will be released on 11 Jan 2019. The online window to raise objections against any answer will remain open till 17 January 2019. However, the final result will be declared in Feb 2019.
The RRB Group D Recruitment Exam was conducted from 17 September to 17 Dec 2018 and a total of 1.89 crore candidates had appeared for the exam. The result regarding the same will be released next month while the Answer key will be available on 11 jan. Candidates will also be allowed to raise objections against any unsatisfactory answer in the answer key. In the remarks column, the candidates must enter their reason for objection clearly.
The candidates who will clear the CBT will be allowed to appear for the Physical Efficiency Tets (PET) and Interview. The dates for interview and PET will be released on the website soon. Railway Recruitment Board will fill up 62,907 vacancies of Level - 1 posts through the recruitment process.
- Location: India
- IIT Admission 2019: Application Process Begins for Various Courses
- Tips to Prepare Best Time-Table for UPSC Civil Services 2019 Preparation
- IIT Roorkee JEE ADVANCED 2019 EXAM DATES EXTENDED, KNOW COMPLETE DETAILS HERE
- ONGC Recruitment 2019: Apply for 23 Executives at E1 level Posts
- IIT JAM 2019 Result Declared, Download here in simple steps