The Staff Selection Commission has conducted the SSC CHSL Tier-1 Exam 2019 on July 01 & 02, 2019. The first shift of examination was commenced from 10:00 am to 11:00 am. The total duration of the examination is 1 hour. The examination will continue till July 13, 2019.
The candidates who are going to appear for the exam this year must be very excited about the level of examination paper and questions asked in it. Here we are going to tell you about the subject wise difficulty level of exam.
The total of 100 questions of 100 marks is asked in the examination. 25 Questions were asked from each section which candidates have to solve in 60 minutes. Some of our resources told us that the difficulty level of the examination is between ‘Easy to Moderate’ due to Quantitative Aptitude and General Awareness.
- The candidates who have appeared in the exam told us that some questions asked in Mathematics are lengthy and calculative. The questions put up were from; Number System (2Q), Arithmetic (5-6Q), Algebra & Mensuration (4Q), Geometry (4Q), Trigonometry (3Q), Data Interpretation (4-5Q).
- The general awareness contains questions from every section such as History (2-3Q), Polity (2-3Q), Geography (3Q), Current Affairs (5-6Q), Science (2Q), StaticGk(5Q), Economics (2Q).
- Questions asked from the English language was easy as most of the previous year questions were repeated. The pattern of the exam consists of; Synonyms (2Q) & Antonyms (2Q), Spelling Correction (2Q), Fill in the blanks (4-5Q) One Word Substitution (2Q), Idioms (2Q), Direct & Indirect (2Q), Cloze Test (5Q), Parajumble (2-3Q).
- While the level of questions asked in Reasoning is moderate but the candidates can score well through Reasoning. Questions put up in the examinations are; Alphanumeric (2Q), Analogy (2Q), Embedded Figures (1Q), Classification (1Q), Mirror & Water Image (1-2Q), Syllogism (1Q), Venn Diagram (1Q), Coding-Decoding (2Q), Paper Cutting & Folding (2Q).
The candidates who yet to appear for the exam are advised to analyse the above paper pattern and appear for the exam with a proper strategy. Through strategies, candidates can attempt paper easily and can get enough time to attempt each section carefully.
- Location: India
- HSSC Recruitment 2019 Process for 3206 Instructor, Lab Attendant & Other Posts
- SSC MTS Recruitment 2019: Check Application Status Through Direct Link
- SSC Stenographer Group C & Group D Examination 2017 Nomination Status Released, Check Details Here
- HSSC 6400 Constable & SI Recruitment 2019 to Conclude Today, Apply Now
- SSC GD constable final Answer Key Out, Download Till August 09