National Testing Agency, is going to release the UGC NET December Exam 2018 admit card in next week on its official website i.e www.ntanet.nic.in. It is good news for those applicants who are waiting for their admit card. NTA is excepted to issue the admit card on 19 Nov 2018. Those aspirants who have applied for UGC NET Exam would download the admit card, after the link will be activated, on the official website. Important Details regarding shift allotted and exam date will be made available on the admit card.
The UGC NET online application was started on 01 Sep 2018 and ended on 30 Sep 2018. NTA will be organised the UGC NET 2018 from 18 Dec to 22 Sec 2018. UGC NET result will be declared on 10 Jan 2019. Please note that it is mandatory for all candidates to carry their admit card on the exam day and one ID proof such as Pan card, voter card etc. Without admit card, applicants will not be allowed to appear the exam. Aspirants should follow the steps which are given below download the UGC NET December Exam 2018 Admit Card.
Follow The Steps To Download The UGC NET Exam 2018 Admit Card
- Visit the official website of NTA.
- Click on the download admit card link
- On the login window, enter your registration number and date of birth
- Click on Submit Button
- Your admit card will appear on the screen
- Download the Admit card and take a printout for future use.
NTA would be organising the UGC NET 2018 examinations on 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22 December. The examinations will be held in two shifts :-
- morning 9:30 am – 1:00 pm
- afternoon 2:30 pm – 6:00 pm
It is advised to all candidates please keep an eye on the official website for more latest updates regarding the admit cards.
- Location: India
- IIT Admission 2019: Application Process Begins for Various Courses
- Tips to Prepare Best Time-Table for UPSC Civil Services 2019 Preparation
- IIT Roorkee JEE ADVANCED 2019 EXAM DATES EXTENDED, KNOW COMPLETE DETAILS HERE
- ONGC Recruitment 2019: Apply for 23 Executives at E1 level Posts
- IIT JAM 2019 Result Declared, Download here in simple steps