The National Testing Agency (NTA) is providing an online application form correction facility for the UGC NET June 2019 Exam. The one-time application correction facility for NTA UGC NET June 2019 is concluding soon, i.e., on April 14, 2019. The application form correction process began on April 8, 2019 and concluding on April 14, 2019, a day after tomorrow. NTA is going to conduct next UGC-NET for ‘Assistant Professor’ and for ‘Junior Research Fellowship' in June 2019. The test will consist of two papers. Both the papers will be conducted in a single three-hour duration.
As per the official notification, "It has come to notice that many candidates have inadvertently submitted incorrect data in their application form of UGC-NET June, 2019. In order to ensure that the data of the candidates is error-free and they do not face any hardships later on, NTA is providing a One-time correction facility."
Click Here to Visit NTA Official Website
Click Here to Visit UGC-NET Official Website
The candidates who have not yet made any correction in the application form and applied for the recruitment drive should visit the NTA official website now and rectify the incorrect data to complete the application process for UGC NET June 2019 Exam.
A large number of discrepancies have been reported in photograph and/or signature image uploaded. Here are few common issues that may result in the rejection of photograph/signature.
♦ Unclear or hazy photograph
♦ Incorrect size or dimension e.g. Stamp size photo
♦ Red-eyes due to improper flash
♦ Focus not on face
♦ Looking down or here and there, and not looking straight at the camera
♦ Selfies with people or scenery in the background
♦ Dark sun glasses or fancy glasses hiding face/eyes
♦ Invisible signature due to poor scanning or very small size
♦ Horizontal photograph & vertical signature
♦ Writing name in capital letters instead of signature in running handwriting.
♦ Drawing a line or fancy circle instead of a signature.
CLICK HERE to Make Online Correction in NTA UGC-NET JUNE 2019 Application Form
CLICK HERE to Read Detailed Guidelines for Correction in the online Application Form of UGC – NET June, 2019
NTA UGC-NET JUNE 2019 details are given below:
- Name of the Exam: NTA UGC-NET, JUNE 2019
- Mode of examination: Computer-Based
- Registration Dates: 1- 30 March 2019
- Last date to pay Registration fee: 01 April, 2019
- Downloading of Admit Cards: 15 May 2019
- Date of examinations: 20, 21, 24, 25, 26, 27 and 28 June 2019
- Date of Announcing Results: By 15 July 2019
Click Here To Read Detailed Notification
- Location: India
- IOCL Recruitment 2019: Application Invited For 643 Apprentices Posts, Check Details Here
- World Emoji Day 2019: All You Need to Know About Emojis
- Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Selection List For Medical Examination 2019 Released, Check Here
- UP DELEd/ BTC Online Counselling 2019 is to Begin Tomorrow, Check Dates and Details
- NTA ICAR AIEEA Final Answer Key 2019 Out, Result Expected Tomorrow