Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the Civil Service Recruitment 2018 Interview schedule on its official website. The commission has released roll number wise interview dates for the candidates. The Mains written exam were conducted from 03 Dec to 13 Dec 2018. Students can download the complete personality test schedule from the official website of UPSC.
CLICK HERE To Visit Official Website
How To Check UPSC Civil Service Mains Interview Schedule
- Visit the official website upsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, go to the 'What's New' section.
- Now click on the 'Civil Service Mains Interview Schedule' link.
- You will land on the notice page. Click on the pdf file here.
- The interview schedule will appear on your screen.
- Save a copy and check your interview schedule from the list.
CLICK HERE To Download Interview Schedule
The UPSC Civil Service (Mains) Personality Test will be conducted from 11 Feb to 29 March 2019. Candidates should check their interview exam schedule from the pdf file. The interviews will be conducted from 9 am every day. Candidates must carry their original educational documents for verification at the time of the interview.
- Location: India
- UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2019: Application Open for 417 Vacancies
- UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 417 Vacancies
- UPSC Recruitment 2019: Apply For Assistant Director & Professor Posts
- UPSC IES & ISS Exam e-Admit Card 2019 Download Link Activated, Check Here
- UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist 2019 Admit Card Released, Check Details Here