The UPSEE Online counselling 2019 Schedule has been released by the AKTU, Lucknow. The Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam was held in the month of April 2019. The result for the same was declared on June 03, 2019 by Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Lucknow. Now the varsity has released the counselling schedule for the students who have qualified the UPSEE 2019 examination.
The candidates who have cleared the UPSEE 2019 examination are eligible for the online counselling process beginning from the last week of June 2019. The candidates appearing for the online counselling have to go through the following process:-
- Registration and Document uploading
- Registration fee payment
- Document verification process and acceptance
- Confirmation of Verification through Simple Mobile Message (SMS)
- Verification and Choices filling
- Announcement of seat allocation results
- Seat locking and fee payment
- Seat locking withdrawal option in step 2 and step 3
- Provisional allotment letter download (on the confirmation of seat)
- Reporting at the time of seat allotment.
CLICK HERE to Visit the Official Website
The candidates have to register online through the official website, www.upsee.nic.in. Candidates have to pay a normal charge of Rs. 1000/- for this. However, the counselling process will be held in four rounds. The first round will include the seat allotment process. In the second round, the seat allotment process will be held for remaining candidates. In the third round, after the seat allotment, a merit list will be issued on the official website. In the fourth round, If any changes made in the seat allotment process under step 1,2 or 3, the same will be published on the official website. The final merit list will be issued on the official website after this.
CLICK HERE to Read the Detailed Notification
The academic session will start from July 27, 2019. For more updates candidates are advised to keep an eye on the official website as well as Safalta education portal.
- Location: India
- HAL Recruitment 2019: Apply For Lab Technician Posts
- Haryana Transport Recruitment 2019: Apply For Apprentices Posts
- WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade-II Recruitment 2019 Application Process for 8159 Vacant Post Concludes Today, Apply Now
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 79 Rifleman & Havildar Vacancy
- HAL Recruitment 2019: Apply For Diploma Apprentices Posts