The renowned British theoretical physicist Stephen Hawking breathed his last on 13 March 2018. Hawking was considered to be the world's greatest living scientist. He was 76. He suffered from Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) which is a neurodegenerative disease commonly known as Lou Gehrig's Disease.
The disease left him paralyzed in his wheelchair with only able to move fingers of his one hand only. Hawking used a speech synthesizer that allowed him to speak in a computerized voice with an American accent.
He was a cosmologist, astronomer, mathematician and author of numerous books. More than 10 million copies of his famous book 'A brief history of Time' were sold.
Hawking merged Einstein's theory of relativity with quantum theory and suggested that space and time would begin with the Big Bang and end in black holes. He also stated that Black Holes are not black completely but they emit a radiation.
The entire world is expressing grief responses over twitter and other social networks on the death of the smartest human brain.
- Location: India
- आंध्र प्रदेश पंचायत सचिव और बागवानी अधिकारी की पंजीकरण अंतिम तिथि बढ़ी, जाने इससे जुड़ी पूरी अपडेट
- 69000 सहायक शिक्षक भर्ती पर हाईकोर्ट ने लगाई रोक, सख्त कार्रवाई के दिए निर्देश
- UP Police Result 2018:पुलिस कॉन्सटेबल भर्ती परीक्षा का रिजल्ट जारी, ऐसे चेक करें अपना रिजल्ट
- यूपीटीईटी का रिजल्ट घोषित, ऐसे देख सकेंगे अपना रिजल्ट
- मैट परीक्षा 2018: आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि बढ़ी आगे, ऐसे कर सकेंगे आवेदन