The renowned British theoretical physicist Stephen Hawking breathed his last on 13 March 2018. Hawking was considered to be the world's greatest living scientist. He was 76. He suffered from Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) which is a neurodegenerative disease commonly known as Lou Gehrig's Disease.
The disease left him paralyzed in his wheelchair with only able to move fingers of his one hand only. Hawking used a speech synthesizer that allowed him to speak in a computerized voice with an American accent.
He was a cosmologist, astronomer, mathematician and author of numerous books. More than 10 million copies of his famous book 'A brief history of Time' were sold.
Hawking merged Einstein's theory of relativity with quantum theory and suggested that space and time would begin with the Big Bang and end in black holes. He also stated that Black Holes are not black completely but they emit a radiation.
The entire world is expressing grief responses over twitter and other social networks on the death of the smartest human brain.
- Location: India
- RSMSSB LIVESTOCK ASSISTANT DIRECT RECRUITMENT 2018: आरएसएमएसएसबी ने जारी किया एडमिट कार्ड, ऐसे करें डाउनलोड
- केंद्रीय विद्यालय ने 8339 पदों के लिए एडमिट कार्ड जारी की, ऐसे डाउनलोड करें एडमिट कार्ड
- यूपीपीएससी पीसीएस एग्जाम 2018 के एडमिट कार्ड जारी, ऐसे करें डाउनलोड
- जीडी कांस्टेबल परीक्षा के 54 हजार पदों पर भर्ती के लिए जल्द करें आवेदन में सुधार
- HPTET Result 2018: शिक्षक पात्रता परीक्षा 2018 का रिजल्ट जारी, ऐसे देखें अपना रिजल्ट