The renowned British theoretical physicist Stephen Hawking breathed his last on 13 March 2018. Hawking was considered to be the world's greatest living scientist. He was 76. He suffered from Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) which is a neurodegenerative disease commonly known as Lou Gehrig's Disease.
The disease left him paralyzed in his wheelchair with only able to move fingers of his one hand only. Hawking used a speech synthesizer that allowed him to speak in a computerized voice with an American accent.
He was a cosmologist, astronomer, mathematician and author of numerous books. More than 10 million copies of his famous book 'A brief history of Time' were sold.
Hawking merged Einstein's theory of relativity with quantum theory and suggested that space and time would begin with the Big Bang and end in black holes. He also stated that Black Holes are not black completely but they emit a radiation.
The entire world is expressing grief responses over twitter and other social networks on the death of the smartest human brain.
- Location: India
- डॉलर के मुकाबले रूपया अबतक के न्यूनतम स्तर पर पहुँचा
- पूर्व लोकसभा अध्यक्ष और सीपीएम के पूर्व नेता सोमनाथ चटर्जी का निधन
- रेखा शर्मा राष्ट्रीय महिला आयोग की अध्यक्ष बनाई गईं
- आंध्र प्रदेश विश्व का ऐसा पहला शहर बना जहाँ थर्मल बैटरी संयंत्र स्थापित किया गया है।
- CTET 2018 Registration Dates Not Confirmed Yet: Know Exact Reasons and Fresh Dates