National Institute of Open Schooling (NOIS) has released the NIOS Higher Secondary Oct 2017 Exam Result on its official website. All those students who have appeared for the NIOS Higher Secondary Oct 2017 Exam, can check their Exam result from the official website. To check your result from the official website, you will need to provide your exam roll num. The NIOS Senior Secondary Oct 2017 Exam Result has already been declared yesterday and now the result for 10th class has also been declared. Click Here To Check Your Result Now
How to check NIOS Senior Secondary Oct 2017 Exam Result:
You need to follow these simple steps to check your result:
- Go to the official website nios.ac.in
- Click on the Results tab on top.
- From the drop menu, choose ‘Sr. Secondary Examination – Oct 2017’.
- Now choose ‘Secondary Examination’ for 10th class result.
- Enter your roll number in the next page and hit ‘Submit’.