As we all know this year Railway Recruitment Board or RRB is filling 62,907 vacancies, Safalta.com has planned to provide aspirants individual Subject-wise Practice Set specially prepared by our experts in the best possible manner for best definite results and to boost your final preparation for the exam. Since RRB Group D CBT is just a few days away, it is the right time to analyse your RRB Group D preparation! So through this Subject-wise Practice Set, you will come to know about the topics left for study and focus on. Also in this practice set, you will find various tricks to solve the questions quickly and within the given time.
The RRB Group D selection will be based on 3 stages as follows:
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification
In the first stage of the RRB CBT exam, the paper pattern consists of 100 Questions which aspirants have to answer within 90 minutes. In which Maths(25 Quest.), Reasoning(30 Quest.), General Science(25 Quest.), General Awareness & Current Affairs(20 Quest.) will come and which is essential also to reach on further stages. For grasping speed and accuracy in these subjects this Practice Set will help you and further boost your preparation.
- The Practice Set is available in the English language on our website Safalta.com.
- This Practice Set consists of 4 subjects- Maths, Reasoning, General Science & General Awareness.
- Each subject-wise practice set consists of 100 MCQs which aspirants have to solve in a given time.
- The right answer will be awarded 1 marks while there is a negative marking of one-third on wrong answers.
- Prepared by our experts in the best possible manner with a detailed solution for each question and maximum short tricks to save your time.