The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has been entrusted with the responsibility of conducting the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) through the online method in the second quarter of 2018. CTET is a national recruitment process to appoint skilful teachers for Primary level & Upper Primary Level. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the CTET 2018 notification on 12 June 2018 on its official website.
CTET Exam is a two hours exam consist of 150 multiple choice questions. Two separate exams are conducted for Class I-V teachers and Class VI-VII teachers. The VI-VII exam is further divided into Art and Science group exam. The pattern of both exams is same, only the subjects asked in the exams are different.
- This Mock Test Series is prepared for both CTET I-V & CTET VI-VIII Exams.
- The Test Series contains 15 Mock Tests.
- A total of 2250 questions are presented to the students.
- The test series is for English medium students only.
- The test is designed by experts according to the difficulty level of original exam.
- No negative marks are awarded for any wrong answer in the entire test series.
- The test is available in Online mode only and not by any other means, it can be purchased.