The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is an autonomous organisation of the Government of India. Various exam patterns and syllabus are based on NCERT books Whether it's related to Teaching exams or IAS/PCS. Most of the questions asked in these exams are covered in NCERT Books. So after analysing the importance of NCERT Books and syllabus covered in it, Safalta.com is proud to launch a Subject-wise speed test which is very first of its kind. This Speed Test-01 is prepared by our experts which consists of 100 MCQ's of Economics from NCERT books. This Speed Test has been prepared to boost your knowledge in Economics & to help you in securing good marks in Economics.
- The Speed Test-01 is available in English Medium.
- This Speed Test-01 is specially designed for aspirants who want to boost their knowledge in Economics.
- This Individual Subject-based Speed Test consists of 100 MCQs which aspirants have to solve in a given time.
- The right answer will be awarded 1 mark while there is no negative marking on wrong answers.
- This Speed Test-01 is prepared by our experts in the best possible manner to provide you with maximum benefits.