- Aspirants should qualify the CTET Exam to become a Teacher for class I to V & VI to VIII.
- This Child Development and pedagogy speed test is designed according to the latest CTET Exam pattern.
- The difficulty level of questions is easy to moderate.
- More an more practice of questions to help the aspirants in scoring good marks.
- This speed Test is helpful for those candidates who have applied to become the Primary Teacher and Secondary Teacher.
- In this test, 50 questions are provided for students.
- Every question carries 1 marks each.
- There is no negative marking.