Introduction SSC MTS Exam 2019
Staff Selection Commission conducts recruitment exam for various multi-tasking posts in central government departments. The Staff Selection Commission Multitasking Staff Exam is conducted for High School passed candidates to fill vacancies in General Central Service Group 'C' Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial posts in various Central Government Ministries/ Departments/ Offices, in different States or Union Territories. This is a two-tier exam conducted usually once in a year and around 70 - 80 lakh candidates apply for the recruitment process every year.
Notification SSC MTS Exam 2019
As per the revised SSC calendar, SSC MTS Recruitment Notification 2018 was expected to be released on 03 Nov 2018. The notification has not been released yet. All required information regarding the recruitment process will be mentioned in the notification itself. The notification will be published on the official website of SSC and the same will be made available on Safalta education portal. All candidates are advised to completely check the official notification before applying for the SSC MTS Exam 2018.
Application Fee SSC MTS Exam 2019
Candidates are required to pay required Application Fee to appear for the exam.
For Gen/OBC Category candidates: Rs.100/-
For Reserved Category/Women/PHD candidates: FREE
Vacancy Details SSC MTS Exam 2019
Since the official notification for SSC MTS Recruitment 2018 has not been released, the number of vacancies offered will be mentioned in the official notification. The Job profile offered under SSC MTS Recruitment are as follows:
- Physical maintenance of records of the section.
- General cleanliness & upkeep of the Section/Unit.
- Carrying of files & other papers within the building.
- Photocopying, sending of FAX etc.
- Other non-clerical work in the Sections/Unit.
- Assisting in routine office work as a diary, dispatch etc. including on computer.
- Delivering of Dak (inside & outside the building)
- Watch & ward duties.
- Opening & closing of rooms.
- Cleaning of rooms.
- The dusting of furniture etc.
- Cleaning of the building, fixture etc.
- Work related to his ITI qualification (if it exists)
- Driving of vehicles (if in possession of the valid driving license)
- Upkeep of parks, lawns, potted plants etc.
- Any other work assigned by superior authority.
Important Dates SSC MTS Exam 2019
Dates regarding SSC MTS Exam 2018 will be declared with the release of official notification. Tentative dates based on SSC Calendar are mentioned below.
|SSC MTS Exam Notification Release||Notified Later|
|Online Application Begins||Notified Later|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Notified Later|
|Release of Admit Card||Notified Later|
|SSC MTS 2018 Tier I Exam||Notified Later|
|Tier I Exam Result||Notified Later|
|Descriptive Paper Exam Date||Notified Later|
|Final Result||Notified Later|
Exam Pattern SSC MTS Exam 2019
SSC MTS Recruitment is a two-tier exam. Paper I is an objective type exam while Paper II is a descriptive type exam. Detailed exam pattern is mentioned below.
SSC MTS Tier I Exam Pattern: 100 questions are asked in the exam with 90 minutes of time allowed. Visually handicapped and cerebral palsy candidates are allowed 120 minutes to complete the text. Negative marking is applicable.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
SSC MTS Tier II Exam Pattern: This is a descriptive type exam in which the candidates have to write a short essay, precis, application and letter in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of the constitution. 30 minutes is the allowed time while Visually handicapped and cerebral palsy candidates are allowed 45 minutes to complete the text.
Exam Syllabus SSC MTS Exam 2019
Four subjects are asked in the SSC MTS Tier I Exam. Syllabus of Tier I is as follows.
General Intelligence and Reasoning: Analogy, Classification, Mixing Numbers, Matrix, Word Formation, Coding-Decoding, Simplification, Arrangement of Words, Blood Relation, Direction and Distance, Number/Word Series, Paper Cutting & Folding, Mirror & Water Image, Embedded Figures, Figure Completion, Counting of Figures, Statement Conclusion, Assertion & Reason, Statement & Inference, Arguments.
Quantitative Aptitude: Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, HCF & LCM, SI & CI, Profit Loss & Discount, Time & Work, Speed Distance & Time, Average, Problem on Ages, Number System, Number Series, Data Interpretation, Mensuration, Geometry, Mixture & Alligation, Trigonometry.
English Language: Reading Comprehension, Fill in the Blanks, Error Spotting, Sentence Correction, Synonym & Antonym, Idioms & Phrases, One Word Substitution, Spotting Errors.
General Awareness: History, Geography, Polity, Economics, Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Computer, Current Affairs, Static GK.
Eligibility Criteria SSC MTS Exam 2019
Candidates must fulfil the eligibility criteria to apply and appear for the exam.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must be High School passed from a recognised board.
Age Limit: Candidate must be at least 18 years old and must not exceed 25 years of age as on 01 Aug 2018, to apply for the recruitment process. Age relaxation is applicable as mentioned below:
How to Apply SSC MTS Exam 2019
Candidates can apply for the recruitment process once the notification will be released. Willing aspirants can follow the steps provided below to easily apply for the SSC MTS Recruitment Exam 2018.
1. Register on the official website of SSC with your name and e-mail Id.
2. Pay the required Application fee through any medium (Online or Offline).
3. Provide your basic details including educational qualification.
4. Upload your scanned photograph & signature.
5. Hit 'Submit' button to finally submit your application.
6. Take a print out of your completely filled application form for future reference.
Admit Card SSC MTS Exam 2019
The Admit Card of the exam is released by the commission one or two weeks prior to the exam. Candidates will be allowed to download the admit card from the official website of SSC as well as from safalta education portal. All required details including center of exam, date, timing and other information will Allegation on the Admit Card of the student.
Cut Off SSC MTS Exam 2019
The Cutoff score is declared by the commission after the evaluation process. The cutoff score for SSC MTS 2018 Exam can be expected on the basis of last year's result. Check the SSC MTS 2017 Exam Cut-Off Score here:
Result SSC MTS Exam 2019
SSC CGL 2018 Exam Result will be declared on the official website of SSC and will be made available on safalta education portal. The result will be declared after the conclusion Tier I and Tier II Exam. Registration number and date of birth will be required to check the Exam result from the official website as soon as it will be released.
- What is the essential qualification for the SSC MTS Exam?
High School passed candidates can apply and appear for the recruitment drive.
- What is the age criterion to apply for SSC MTS Exam?
Candidate (unreserved) must be at least 18 years old and should not be more than 25 years old.
- What is the age relaxation for SC/ST candidates for SSC MTS Exam?
SC/ST candidates are provided 05 years of age relaxation
- What is the Application fee for SSC MTS Exam?
Fore unreserved candidates Rs. 100/- & for SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Free
- When will admit card be released for the SSC MTS Exam?
Admit cards will be released on the official website. No notice has been released yet regarding the release of Admit card.
- What is the selection procedure of SSC MTS Exam?
Candidate has to clear the Tier I exam followed by the Tier II Exam to secure recruitment.
- Are there any changes in the SSC MTS Exam pattern?
Yes. The exam will now be conducted in Online mode. For latest updates, keep checking the official website.
- When will the result be declared of SSC MTS Exam?
The commission will soon release the dates of release of SSC MTS Exam Result.
- Will there be any interview after the written result of SSC MTS Exam?
No interview is conducted for recruitment on MTS posts.
- Will the exam conducted online or offline (OMR Based) of SSC MTS Exam?
According to the latest pattern, the exam will be now be conducted in Online mode.
- Is there a criterion for negative marking in SSC MTS Exam?
0.25 negative marks will be awarded for each wrong answer.
All details regarding the SSC MTS Exam 2018 is available below, including SSC MTS Exam Dates, SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria, SSC MTS Syllabus, SSC MTS Result and much more.