To aid competitive exam aspirants aiming to crack government job exams, Safalta team is working hard to provide details of the most important events of India and World History that can boost the preparation of students. In today's history, here are the most important incidents that took place on 04 Nov.
- Chinese authorities arrest cyber-dissident He Depu for signing pro-democracy letter to the 16th Communist Party Congress in 2002.
- The most powerful solar flare as observed by satellite instrumentation is recorded in 2003.
- 8th studio album by Toby Keith "Shock'n Y'all" was released (Billboard Album of the Year 2004) in 2003.
- 12 French soldiers, 3 UN personnel and hundreds of civilians die during the Côte d'Ivoire civil war in 2004.
- Bishop Tawadros appointed as the 118th Pope of the Coptic Orthodox Church in 2012.
- Syrian rebels capture a major oil field in Deir ez-Zor Governorate in 2012.
- The US votes in mid-term elections: Republicans retain the house & regain the Senate in 2014.
- Ukraine President Petro Poroshenko orders army reinforcements to key southern and eastern cities to combat potential rebel offensive in 2014.
- The body of the last missing victim is found on board the wrecked Costa Concordia, during its dismantling in Genoa in 2014.
- Tim Scott becomes the first African-American Senator in the south since the Reconstruction in 2014.
- Protectionist wins the 2014 Melbourne Cup in 2014.
- Romanian Prime Minister Victor Ponta announces his resignation after protests over a Bucharest nightclub fire that killed 32 in 2015.
- Location: India
- HAL Recruitment 2019: Apply For Lab Technician Posts
- Haryana Transport Recruitment 2019: Apply For Apprentices Posts
- WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade-II Recruitment 2019 Application Process for 8159 Vacant Post Concludes Today, Apply Now
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 79 Rifleman & Havildar Vacancy
- HAL Recruitment 2019: Apply For Diploma Apprentices Posts