To provide aid to government job exam aspirants, Safalta team is providing details of the most important events of India and World History on daily basis, that can boost the preparation of students. In today's history, here are the most important incidents that took place on 13 Nov.
- Maharaja Ranjit Singh was born on this day in a place called Gujranwala in 1780.
- A famous Hindi poet Gajanan Madhav Muktibodh was born in 1917.
- BHEL was established on 13 November in 1964.
- St. Brice’s Day Massacre was held in which, all Danes living in England were being ordered to be killed in 1002.
- Dr. Pundalik Dattatrya was Famous Goa Freedom Fighter who passed away on this very day in 1992.
- English forces defeated the Scottish forces in the Battle of Alnwick in 1093.
- Bhola Cyclone – a tropical cyclone with wind speed of 150 miles per hour hit present-day Bangladesh (then East Pakistan) in 1970.
- In London, the Bloody Sunday clashes took place in 1887.
- Anti-war protesters stage the famous March Against Death in Washington D.C during Vietnam War in 1969.
- Location: India
- HAL Recruitment 2019: Apply For Lab Technician Posts
- Haryana Transport Recruitment 2019: Apply For Apprentices Posts
- WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade-II Recruitment 2019 Application Process for 8159 Vacant Post Concludes Today, Apply Now
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 79 Rifleman & Havildar Vacancy
- HAL Recruitment 2019: Apply For Diploma Apprentices Posts