Everyday has some historical value in itself. Something remarkable happens everyday and soon these remarkable events turn out to be worth remembering. To improve your knowledge and gain command over World history, one has to go through the important events of everyday. These might come handy in competitive exams and also help you boost your self confidence at the same time. Go through the history of 15 Sep and boost your daily doze of knowledge.
- England and France signed peace treaty on 15 Sep 1656.
- Giambattista Catagna elected as Pope Urban VII on 15 Sep 1590.
- US Department of Foreign Affairs, renamed Department of State on 15 Sep 1789.
- First National Negro Convention began in Philadelphia on 15 Sep 1830.
- Japan defeated China in Battle of Ping Yang on 15 Sep 1894.
- Prince Harry, of the the British Royal Family, born on 15 Sep 1984.
Keep visiting Safalta portal everyday for all remarkable events of world history.
- Location: India
- Chandrayaan-2: All You Need to Know About India’s Second Lunar Exploration Mission
- PM Narendra Modi: The Most Powerful Man in the World, Says British Herald Poll
- NASA's Initiative to Promote Hindi Through Videos
- All You Need to Know About SCO summit 2019
- Why Blood Donation Day is Important in Our Life