For providing help to the competitive exam aspirants in need, Safalta team has initiated with the most significant events and happenings that took place in India and around the world on 21 October. With a vision to collect each and every happening of World History of everyday, safalta team is trying hard to offer only and best and the most important events regarding competitive exams.
1957 François Duvalier takes office
François Duvalier, also known as Papa Doc was designated as the President of Haiti.
India Launched First Chandrayaan-1
The unmanned space probe called Chandrayaan-1 was propelled by the Indian Space Research Organisation. The Chandrayaan 1 successfully landed on the Moon on November 14, 2008. With this, India became the 5th country to land a spacecraft on the Moon.
1936 End of the Long March in China
The Long March, a 6000-mile journey made by members of the Red Army led by Mao Zedong came to an end.
1779 was the First Person to Jump With a Parachute
French balloonist André-Jacques Garnerin jumped out of a balloon over Parc Monceau in Paris using a silk parachute that he made himself
- Location: India
- Chandrayaan-2: All You Need to Know About India’s Second Lunar Exploration Mission
- PM Narendra Modi: The Most Powerful Man in the World, Says British Herald Poll
- NASA's Initiative to Promote Hindi Through Videos
- All You Need to Know About SCO summit 2019
- Why Blood Donation Day is Important in Our Life