To give a handful of assistance to competitive exam aspirants in need, Safalta team is providing the most important events of India and World History daily to help students boost their preparation. In today's history, here are the most important incidents that took place on 25 Nov.
- William Schroeder is second person to receive Jarvik-7 artificial heart in 1984.
- Lech Wałęsa wins Poland's first popular election in 1990.
- Sony founder Akio Morita announces he will be stepping down as CEO of the company on 1994.
- "Patti LuPone on Broadway" closes at Walter Kerr NYC after 46 performances in 1995.
- After 24 years, Disneyland Main Street Electrical Parade, ends in 1996.
- US telephone technician Richard Bliss arrested for spying in Russia in 1997.
- 12th Rugby League World Cup: Australia beats New Zealand 40-12 in 2000.
- US Defence Secretary Chuck Hagel resigns, ending nearly two years in the Pentagon's top job in 2014.
- Switzerland's Bern Art Museum agrees to accept artworks looted from their Jewish owners by the Nazis in 2014.
- Lionel Messi becomes the UEFA Champions League all-time top scorer in 2014.
- Pope Francis begins his trip to Africa, visiting Kenya, Uganda and the Central African Republic in 2015.
- Location: India
- ECIL Walk-In-Invitation 2019 For Junior Artisan, Apply Now
- Jamia Millia Islamia online admission forms date extended, check details here
- NEST 2019 Admit Card Released, Know How to Download
- Air India Walk-in-interview 2019 for Data Entry Operators, Trainee Controllers
- TMC Walk-In-Interview 2019 for 70 Nurse Post, Check Details Here