To give a handful of assistance to competitive exam aspirants in need, Safalta team is providing the most important events of India and World History daily to help students boost their preparation. In today's history, here are the most important incidents that took place on 26 Nov.
1949: The Indian Constitution was adopted on November 26, 1945, which came into effect on January 29, 1950 and made our country Democratic Republic and Sovereign.
1931: On this day, Mahatma Gandhi started new civil disobedience campaign in 'Young India', which was a nationalist newspaper
1960: Today, First Subscriber Trunk Dialing System Services was initiated between Lucknow and Kanpur in India.
1991: Romanian diplomat Liviu Radu was released after 48 days in captivity by the Sikh militants
1997: Dr APJ Abdul Kalam was chosen for Bharat Ratna Award on this day
1883: Today, former slave Sojourner Truth passed away in Battle Creek, Mich.
1917: National Hockey League was formed in Montreal
1950: China make entry to Korean War by launching counteroffensive against soldiers from the U.S., United Nations, and South Korea.
- Location: India
- ECIL Walk-In-Invitation 2019 For Junior Artisan, Apply Now
- Jamia Millia Islamia online admission forms date extended, check details here
- NEST 2019 Admit Card Released, Know How to Download
- Air India Walk-in-interview 2019 for Data Entry Operators, Trainee Controllers
- TMC Walk-In-Interview 2019 for 70 Nurse Post, Check Details Here