To put forward a helping hand to government job exam aspirants, Safalta team is providing the most important events of India and World History daily to help students boost their preparation. In today's history, here are the most important incidents that took place on 28 Nov.
- Singapore's Lee Kuan Yew resigns, ending his term as Singapore's longest-serving Prime Minister in 1990.
- "Gray's Anatomy" opens at Beaumont Theater NYC for 13 performances in 1993.
- "Mixed Emotions" closes at John Golden Theater NYC after 48 performances in 1993.
- 81st CFL Grey Cup: Edmonton Eskimos defeats Winn Blue Bombers in 1993.
- Carlos Reina wins Honduras presidential election in 1993.
- Norway votes against joining European Union in 1994.
- James Brady, former white house press secretary, suffers a heart attack in 1995.
- The people of Albania vote for their new Constitution in a referendum in 1998.
- Plane carrying Brazilian Chapecoense fooball team crashes near Medellin, Colombia killing 71 players and journalists in 2016.
- "Hamilton" sets new record for most money earned in a week on Broadway - $3.3 million in 2016.
- Uhuru Kenyatta sworn in for a second term as president of Kenya in 2017.
- India's Supreme Court rejects appeal to block global release of controversial film "Padmavati" in 2017.
- Location: India
- ECIL Walk-In-Invitation 2019 For Junior Artisan, Apply Now
- Jamia Millia Islamia online admission forms date extended, check details here
- NEST 2019 Admit Card Released, Know How to Download
- Air India Walk-in-interview 2019 for Data Entry Operators, Trainee Controllers
- TMC Walk-In-Interview 2019 for 70 Nurse Post, Check Details Here