For government job exam aspirants, Safalta team is providing the most important events of India and World History daily to help students boost their preparation. In today's history, here are the most important incidents that took place on 30 Nov.
- Former British Prime Minister Winston Churchill in 1874.
- Afghanistan Constitution adopted in 1987.
- France performs nuclear test at Fangataufa Island in 1988.
- President Clinton signs Brady Gun Control Bill in 1993.
- Beatles' 1st album in 25 years, "Live at the BBC", is released in Britain in 1994.
- Cruise ship Achille Lauro destroyed by fire at Somalia, 4 die in 1994.
- Man Mohan Adhikary sworn in as 1st communist premier of Nepal in 1994.
- Official end of Operation Desert Storm in 1995.
- Deutsche Bank announces a US$10 billion deal to buy Bankers Trust, thus creating the largest financial institution in the world in 1998.
- Ina Garten's cooking show "Barefoot Contessa" premieres on the Food Network in 2002.
- Department of Homeland Security Secretary Tom Ridge resigns in 2004.
- John Sentamu becomes the first black archbishop in the Church of England with his enthronement as the 97th Archbishop of York in 2005.
- Canada begins its recovery from the recession; economic growth is at 0.4% after 14 months of economic stagnation in 2009.
- Location: India
- ECIL Walk-In-Invitation 2019 For Junior Artisan, Apply Now
- Jamia Millia Islamia online admission forms date extended, check details here
- NEST 2019 Admit Card Released, Know How to Download
- Air India Walk-in-interview 2019 for Data Entry Operators, Trainee Controllers
- TMC Walk-In-Interview 2019 for 70 Nurse Post, Check Details Here