Hey, Viewers! Pay attention to all the events and happenings that acknowledged on 30 of September all over the world.
• Pakistan became the member of the United Nations in 1947.
• In 1399, Henry Bolingbroke elected as the King of England as Henry IV.
• The World's first Hydroelectric power plant operated in Appleton, WI in 1882.
• In 1939, The French army is called back into France from its invasion of Germany.
• The Berlin Airlift officially came to an end in the year 1949.
• The Nautilus which was the first atomic-powered submarine commissioned in Groton Connecticut on the same date in 1954.
In 1962, James Meredith succeeded successfully registering at the University of Mississippi at 4th attempt.
• The Dalai Lama, in 1990, unveiled the Canadian Tribute to Human Rights in Canada's capital city of Ottawa.
• In 1993, 20,000 people were died due to natural calamity, Earthquake in Maharashtra.
• After being 88 years in service, Aldwych tube station of the London closed in 1994.
• In 1996, Centre agreed to rename Madras as Chennai to Tamil Nadu Government's decision.
• It was the year 1999 when India test-fired "Akash" which was a multi-target surface to air missile.
• On 30 September 2014, U.S. President Obama and Indian Prime Minister said "It is time to set a new agenda between the countries addressing that World two largest democracies have grown apart.
• In 2014, A long-delayed agreement was signed by Afghanistan and the United States allowing American troops to stay in the country by the end of the year.
•In 2016, Hurricane Matthew became the Category 5 strongest hurricane to rise in the Caribbean Sea since 2007.
• A report was issued by Swiss-based WWF in 2014 saying that about 3,000 Wildlife species around the world descended rapidly. The number was far worse than previously thought.
• 30th September is celebrated as Independence day in Botswana. This day, Botswana got freedom from the United Kingdom in 1966.
- Location: India
- Chandrayaan-2: All You Need to Know About India’s Second Lunar Exploration Mission
- PM Narendra Modi: The Most Powerful Man in the World, Says British Herald Poll
- NASA's Initiative to Promote Hindi Through Videos
- All You Need to Know About SCO summit 2019
- Why Blood Donation Day is Important in Our Life