The UGC NET November 2017 Result has been declared by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on the official website. The result for the NET Exam conducted in November has been released. The candidates who have appeared for the exam should visit the official website now to check their UGC NET November 2017 Result. Qualifying the National Eligibility Test (NET) is essential for recruitment on posts of Professor and Asst. Professor in central and affiliated universities. Candidate can choose from 84 allowed subjects to appear for the exam. Over 9 lack students have appeared for the exam held on 05 Nov 2017. Click Here to Check Your Result Now
How to download UGC NET November 2017 Result:
To download your exam result from the official website, go through the step by step guidance provided below.
- Go to the official website ‘cbsenet.nic.in’
- On the homepage, click on the top link available in the Current Events tab available on the left hand side of the page.
- You will now be redirected to the results page.
- Provide your Application Number, Roll Number and Date of Birth.
- Hit the Submit button to check your UGC NET November 2017 Result.
If you need detailed help, you can ask the experts available on safalta education portal. To stay updated with all latest releases and notifications regarding competitive exams, keep visiting safalta.com.