IAS Civil Services Exam 2018Union Public Service Commission conducts UPSC Civil Services IAS Exam for providing opportunities to the Indian Candidates to pursue most dignified Grade I Job under the Government of India. Every year Indian Administrative Service Exam is conducted to appoint the candidates for 23 departments. IAS Exam is considered as most popular competitive which, 90 percent of candidates aims to qualify. Each consecutive year, the percentage of online registrations for IAS Exam is increasing. Upcoming UPSC IAS Exam 2018 is expected to be conducted on June 3. It is the right time for the candidates to get involved in the serious preparation. Safalta.com has come forward to help the aspirants by providing details like Important Dates, Registration Process, Selection Procedure, Exam Pattern, Syllabus and many others. UPSC Notification 2018 As already published in UPSC Calendar 2018, the online notification for IAS Civil Services Exam 2018 will be released on February 7, 2018. The candidates after reading the detailed notification can apply online through the format prescribed, if they are eligible. IAS Notification 2018 will comprise of Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, Registration Details and other. Through IAS Notification, aspirants will be able to get the detailed information on exam date, pattern, and marks of Preliminary examination, an Optional subject for UPSC Mains Exam etc. Click Here for read this article in Hindi Important Dates for UPSC IAS Civil Services Exam 2018
|Date of Notification||07-02-2018|
|Last Date To Apply||06-03-2018|
|Civil Services Preliminary Examination||03-06-2018|
|Civil Services Mains Examination||01-10-2018|
- For applying for Indian Administrative Service, the candidates must be the citizen of India.
- The candidates must possess Bachelor’s degree in any subject from a Central or State University under Section-3 of University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or an institution established under Parliamentary Act.
- The aspirants who are pursuing the end semester of his/her graduation or awaiting result can also apply for the Preliminary examination.
|Category||Age limits||Number of attempts|
|OBC||32 years with relaxation of 3 years i.e. 35 years||09|
|SC/ST||32 years with relaxation of 5 years i.e.37 years||Till the age limit|
|PH candidate||32 years with relaxation of 10 years i.e. 42 years||For General & OBC 9 attempts|
|J&K Residence||General= 37 years OBC= 40 years SC/ST=42 years PH=50||Till the age limit|
- Date Of Preliminary Examination: 3rd June 2018
- Date of Mains Examination:1st October 2018
- Preliminary: Paper 1 and Paper 2 – 2 hours each.
- Mains: 9 exams – 3 hours each.
- Personality Test
- Location: India
- Safalta.com - How to crack IAS exam by Shushil kumar singh
- Preparation of Essay In Civil Service Exam by Dewashish Upadhyay
- Civil Service Mains Exam Paper Detail by Dewashish Upadhyay EP- 4
- How To Crack UPSC(Civil Services) Exam By Mr. S.S. Pathak
- Civil Service Exam's Preparation Tips by Dewashish Upadhyay (PCS)- Episode 3