IIT JAM 2018 Exam Admit Card Released, Visit jam.iitb.ac.in To Download Now
How to Check UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam Result 2017 Carefully follow the steps mentioned below to check your Exam result from the official website
- Go to the official website upsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the 'Examinations' link available on the top tab and choose 'Active Exams' from the drop down menu.
- On the new page, scroll down to find 'Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2017' link.
- You will now be redirected to the Civil Services Exam page. Scroll to the bottom of the page to find Written Result pdf link.
- Click on the link to open the official pdf file.
- Notice is mentioned in the pdf on top and the roll number of selected candidates is available below it.
- Check your result and download for future reference.
SSC JE Exam Admit Card 2018 Released For Four Regions, To Download Now, Visit ssc.nic.in
- UPSC Civil Services Mains General Studies Paper 4: Know How to Prepare Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude
- Science vs. Commerce- Which Career Stream is Better
- TNDTE Diploma October Exam Result 2017 Declared At tndte.gov.in
- IAS prelims का एग्जाम पैटर्न
- CBSE UGC NET 2018 Exam Dates Confirmed, Relaxation for Upper Age for JRF