Before appearing for any competitive exam, it is important to have the complete knowledge of the exam pattern to kick-start your preparation accordingly. Here, Mr K Sundaram is giving the detailed exam pattern of IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam to help students get on their toes before appearing for the exam. Additionally, tips to improve the Current Affairs section are also provided to the students to give them the extra hand required to crack the exam. Leave your comments in the comments section for more suggestions and queries. Remember to subscribe the channel for more.
- Location: India
- South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019: Apply For 160 Probationary Officers (PO) Posts
- South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019: Apply For 385 Probationary Clerk Posts
- IBA Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 06 Manager Posts
- IBPS RRB CWE VIII Recruitment 2019 Application Window Open for Officers Scale & Office Assistants Posts
- NHB Assistant Manager Interview 2019 e-Call Letter Released, Download Now