Before appearing for any competitive exam, it is important to have the complete knowledge of the exam pattern to kick-start your preparation accordingly. Here, Mr K Sundaram is giving the detailed exam pattern of IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam to help students get on their toes before appearing for the exam. Additionally, tips to improve the Current Affairs section are also provided to the students to give them the extra hand required to crack the exam. Leave your comments in the comments section for more suggestions and queries. Remember to subscribe the channel for more.
- Location: India
- IBPS Clerk Study Tips 2018: Sample Questions on Number Series in Quant Section
- IBPS Clerk Exam 2018 Study Tips: Sample Questions on Direction Test in Reasoning
- IBPS CWE Specialist Officers Exam 2018: Know Job Responsibilities and Pay Scale
- IBPS PO Mains Exam 2018: Exam Hall Management Tip for Aspirants
- IBPS Clerk CWE VIII 2018 Study Tips: Sample Questions on Alphabet Test in Reasoning